Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Let's try a second time.



My trip to Arizona changed my views on the hiking I actually thought we were doing. The first day we hiked and didn't know what we were getting ourselves into. A week later, we climbed the same mountain and realized it wasn't as hard as we made it out to be. We also figured out a week of hiking got us into shape to come back and hike this mountain faster and a shorter time. This is one of my favorite pictures because when you make it to the top there are multiple different people on the top eating or watching the view on the top. While we took this picture, a man took our picture too so he could send it to his father that lives in Ohio. You don't realize how small our world is. This trip taught me multiple things as hiking, cooking, history, and respect. This was the best group to go with and I really enjoyed my last class with three other girls that have been close with me since my freshman year.

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment